John Cena is one of the main WWE superstars from the WWE Series.
In Super Smash Bros. 4Edit
- Neutral: Can't see me Punch: John Cena punches with his right hand, then a left, and then a powerful punch.
- Forward: Roundhouse KIck: Cena kicks out fast.
- Up: Uppercut: Cena uppercuts.
- Down: Low Kick: Cena low sweeps.
- Dash Attack: Flying Shoulder Block: Cena launches himself with his shoulder knocking off the opponent.
- Forward Smash: Cena Block: John Cena charges 3 inches forward with his Shoulder tackling
- Up Smash: Super Upper: Like the Mega Upper, John Cena uppercuts very hard.
- Down Smash: Spinning Splits: Cena spins on the ground doing the splits.
- Air: Sex Kick: Cena sticks his foot out.
- Forward Air: Five Knuckle Shuffle: Cena arcs him arm back and slams it on the opponent making a meteor smash.
- Back Air: Back Elbow: Cena sticks his elbow back at the opponent.
- Up Air: Air Upper: Cena arcs both hands up and swings it down, but the opponent is going upwards.
- Down Air: Drill Kick: John Cena does a drill kick that traps his opponents.
- Grab Pummel: Cena grabs the enemy with one hand and knees them in the mid-section.
- Forward Throw: Punches the opponent forward.
- Back Throw: Throws the opponent down backwards.
- Up Throw: Holds the enemy up and uppercuts with his left hand.
- Down Throw: Throws them down and does the Five Knuckle Shuffle while standing.
- Floor (Back): Does a backward punch.
- Floor (Front): Punches around him.
- Floor (Trip): Kicks around him.
- Edge (<100%): Gets back to the stage but slowly slides.
- Edge (100%+): Gets back to the stage & jabs hard forward.
- Neutral Special: Attitude Adjustment: Cena grabs a nearby opponent, puts them over his shoulders, and drops them to the ground with his signature move, the Attitude Adjustment.
- Side Special: Flying Shoulder Tackle: Cena performs a flying shoulder tackle at his opponent. If it hits, Cena dives past the opponent and you can press the command again to execute a second shoulder tackle in either direction.
- Up Special: Rise Above Hate: Three other wrestlers (Orton, Edge, and Kane) pop out of thin air and Cena uses them as steps to recover towards the stage.
- Down Special: STF: Cena grabs a nearby opponent and locks them in the STF submission.
- Final Smash: Crowd Chants: Two large crowds of people appear on either side of Cena and perform Cena's signature chants, alternating between "Let's Go Cena!" and "Cena Sucks!"
- Opponents caught between the crowds are juggled upwards and take moderate damage for 6-8 seconds.
- At the end of the move, Cena raises his arms, causing both crowds to cheer and sending opponents flying.
- Up: Does his famous "You Can't See Me" Taunt while saying the famous words.
- Side: Raises both hands up with his middle.
- Down: Salutes and throws his arm down.
- Runs in and throws his shirt away.
- Male & Female: CENA! CENA! CENA!
- Default Costume: Current John Cena
- 2nd Costume: Green Shirt (Green Team)
- 3rd Costume: Red Shirt (Red Team)
- 4th Costume: Black Shirt
- 5th Costume: Blue Shirt (Blue Team)
- 6th Costume: Camo Shirt
- 7th Costume: Pink Shirt
- 8th Costume: 2004 Attire (Alternate Costume)